Created to meet the on-the-go needs of our audience, PaymentFacilitator is launching a series of six podcasts on the payment facilitator model.
As podcasts continue to drive the digital airwaves as a medium that offers value and convenience, this user-centric modality is one of the most effective ways for us to connect with you.
And by convenience we mean the ability to connect with our content on your terms, within your timeframe and via your chosen method (in the car driving to work, during your afternoon workout or even your morning coffee). And we have a lot to offer!
This three-month podcast series will highlight everything you need to know about becoming a PF, including:
- A deep dive into the PF model and current ecosystem
- The process of becoming a PF and what drives success in this model
- What role the acquirer plays in the PF ecosystem and what they require
- The legal process and potential pitfalls of becoming a PF
- Understanding the risks and compliance requirements associated with the model
- Useful tools for navigating the PF landscape
The payment facilitator market is exploding and the momentum shows no signs of slowing down. Go here to listen and learn everything you need to know to make this model successful for you.